Meet Our Agents
BROKER Associate/ Team Leader (15 years experience)
- Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Short-Sale, Landlord
- Teresa Santana, team leader of THE SANTANA GROUP has been in the business since 2003. She is licensed as a Real Estate Broker Associate, a prestigious license in the Real Estate industry , with the powerhouse company called Coldwell Banker. As a Broker and Team leader, she’s also ranked amongst the top 10 Agents in the City of Weston for 2015-2017. The Santana Group specializes in Weston, Davie, SW Ranches/Sunshine, and surrounding areas. Her extensive market knowledge derives from her diverse and influential business background in the banking industry where she worked as a Business Development Manager for Royal Bank of Canada and Business Loan Officer for Import/Export Bank. She holds a Bachelor degree from Christopher University and has earned her designation as a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist and Certified Million Dollar Guild from the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing. She is a member of NAR, FAR, and Miami Association of Realtor and ethic certified.
- Her reviews are outstanding and she continues to become an active member of Zillow and other top real estate related internet sites. Always on top of the game and keeps in contact with all her past clients. Referrals from past clients attribute to her large volume of sales due to her outstanding performance. Teresa’s diverse and business background provided the skills to understand the client’s lifestyle, needs, language preference, and cultural background. Give her a call; she is available anytime to discuss your real estate needs. For more information, please visit her website at http://www.teresasantana.com
- License : 3397700
- Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Consulting, Commercial R.E.
- Armando has over 20 years in corporate sales and marketing for various technology companies including Microsoft.
- As the sales and marketing manager for the Santana Group, he is in charge of marketing your home in all available means of mass communication, print, Social Media and the Internet.
- Armando will prepare a customized marketing plan to showcase your home, bringing it to the top of the search engines, this means that your home will have more hits, more hits means more showings and this means a faster sale.
- Armando served proudly in the US Army.
Carolina Was born in Bogota, Colombia. She came to this country at the age of 12 and has been a resident of Florida ever since. She’s a mother of 2 wonderful kids who make her proud! Carolina has been a real estate agent since 2012 and is passionate about her career. She loves helping making people’s dreams come true and works diligently to achieve her goals. Carolina lived in Miami for 12 years and has been a resident in Broward since the year 2000.
- License : 3400845
- Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Relocation, Consulting, First-Time Home Buyers
- My experience as a noncommissioned officer in the United States Marine Corps really helped me understand the importance of duty and dedication to a higher mission 24/7 and to my Marines. It taught me the importance of putting people first; putting people before the deal. I believed that real estate was the best industry to transition my expertise and love of people to make a continued impact. People need to know that there are individuals out there putting them before money. By assisting you with all the challenges of purchasing or selling a home, from the mortgage prequalification, to guiding you through the complete home purchasing or selling process, it’s great to know I can make a difference.
Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Relocation, Consulting, First-Time Home Buyers, Commercial R.E.
As the daughter of immigrant, Cuban born parents, passion for what I do and regard for values that were instilled in me from an early age are things that come naturally to me. Watching them work hard for the life that they built in the United States motivated me to become the same kind of hardworking individual. Although they are no longer with me today, I feel their presence with me as I follow their example as a independent, family oriented, working woman.
I am not just a working woman, I carry many titles- daughter, mom, Tia, sister, and friend. I value integrity, honesty, humor, and faith. I love what I do and I love to share that love with others. I truly believe if you love what you do, you will not feel like you’ve worked a day in your life. I am blessed to share this journey with you all, and I am blessed to live out my favorite hobby every day with people that inspire me to strive to be better.