Viewing Position: Realtor Associate
- License : 3397700
- Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Consulting, Commercial R.E.
- Armando has over 20 years in corporate sales and marketing for various technology companies including Microsoft.
- As the sales and marketing manager for the Santana Group, he is in charge of marketing your home in all available means of mass communication, print, Social Media and the Internet.
- Armando will prepare a customized marketing plan to showcase your home, bringing it to the top of the search engines, this means that your home will have more hits, more hits means more showings and this means a faster sale.
- Armando served proudly in the US Army.
- License : 3400845
- Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Relocation, Consulting, First-Time Home Buyers
- My experience as a noncommissioned officer in the United States Marine Corps really helped me understand the importance of duty and dedication to a higher mission 24/7 and to my Marines. It taught me the importance of putting people first; putting people before the deal. I believed that real estate was the best industry to transition my expertise and love of people to make a continued impact. People need to know that there are individuals out there putting them before money. By assisting you with all the challenges of purchasing or selling a home, from the mortgage prequalification, to guiding you through the complete home purchasing or selling process, it’s great to know I can make a difference.
Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Relocation, Consulting, First-Time Home Buyers, Commercial R.E.
As the daughter of immigrant, Cuban born parents, passion for what I do and regard for values that were instilled in me from an early age are things that come naturally to me. Watching them work hard for the life that they built in the United States motivated me to become the same kind of hardworking individual. Although they are no longer with me today, I feel their presence with me as I follow their example as a independent, family oriented, working woman.
I am not just a working woman, I carry many titles- daughter, mom, Tia, sister, and friend. I value integrity, honesty, humor, and faith. I love what I do and I love to share that love with others. I truly believe if you love what you do, you will not feel like you’ve worked a day in your life. I am blessed to share this journey with you all, and I am blessed to live out my favorite hobby every day with people that inspire me to strive to be better.